Monday, September 27, 2010

School Days

So, I'm a little behind with my blogging! The girls started Preschool about a month ago. I posted these pics on FB but I had to get them on my BLOG! I usually print out my blog into a book once a year, so I for sure I had to add the first day of "School"! :)

Yep, I had everything all set out! I guess I'm a little OCD, even when I was in school I would have my outfit, shoes, jewelry, and backpack all set out. I slept better that way. Am I a dork or what?

The girls and their backpacks! I was going to monogram their names on it, but I decided to be practical. I am gonna get Nora a bigger one next year and then pass that one down to baby girl #3! Smarth, huh?! :)

Strike a pose!! I know I'm biased, but they are some CUTE little girls! :)

Bookin' it to school! They really couldn't move fast enough. Some kids cry when their parents drop them off...my girls can't get into the class room fast enough. Kind of makes me sad! :(

Nora with her teachers. Audrey doesn't have a pic with her teachers, well, b/c she doesn't like to cooperate. Bottom line! I've pretty much given up on any type of cooperation from that stubborn little girl (but she is awfully cute though).

No comments: