So Elise is 7 months old. Well, 7 and a half, but whose counting! She made me work REALLY hard for these pic. She is just crusin' lately! She would NOT stop moving. I took a TON of pictures b/c every time I would take a picture she would move in that second between the focus of the camera and the actual "click"! So I ended up with a lot of cute pics just a LITTLE out of focus. But, I think I rounded up some cute ones nonetheless! YAY!
I just loved her expression in this one. She is watching her sisters in the corner! FYI, you may not want to take pictures of your own baby when her big sisters are in the corner...WAY to much distraction!
Elise in her little crib. I have used that bedding for all 3 girls. It's gonna be real hard to get rid of one day. Maybe I'll just keep it and pass it down! For the record, she doesn't take a pacifier. She just likes to chew on them right before she goes to sleep. Teething much?
Busy little hands. I can't believe I actually got this shot. She kept moving so fast! Seriously, how do kids move SO fast???
I eventually gave her a toy to play with to keep her from crawling off the bed. Amazing how interesting a rattle can be!
Snapped this just in time. She was about on the move...AGAIN!
you can see her little tooth budding in there at the bottom right...see it?
Love this shot...no reason, it just touched me!
Loved the little drool there! I thought about editing it out, but then decided it's what makes the picture so cute!
And then the sisters joined the photo shoot! I love these pics b/c it's just as they are. What they were wearing, messy hair, their fun expressions, and playing hard! Nothing posed here!
These are going to be pics that I look at when I'm 60 and think back and convince myself on how wonderful and magical those years were...My kids were PERFECT, I NEVER yelled at them, they NEVER fought, They ALWAYS did what I asked, they ALWAYS had so much fun together, such HARMONY in our home, I was such a GOOD mom, I WISH I could go back! And then I'll look at my girls, who are young mothers and stressed out to the max and think, "My daughters really need to get it together, Motherhood is just not that hard"! LOL! Lies, Lies, Lies!!
But don't they look so perfect here? :) Good memories! It really does make my heart happy to watch all 3 of them enjoy each others company! I hope they are ALWAYS close! And I bet I will WISH I could go back, once I'm 60! :)











4 comments:
Such great pictures! Especially love the pics with all three girls, so precious!
Great photo shoot!! Wish I had such a good camera (and such patience!) and that I made time to blog more...I need to!!
Nicole, I LOVE these pictures! Capturing the day to day movements...Love them!
you have THREE beautiful girls! gorgeous
Post a Comment