Sunday, September 11, 2011

Elise is 9 months...ALREADY!

Elise turned NINE months old August 29th!  Can you believe it??  I sure can't!  Time goes so much FASTER with every child you have.  Especially when you know your baby is your last!!  She is growing too fast.  I can't believe I'm about to say this, but...I want to keep her in this baby stage FOREVER!!  A hard as babies are, I've leaned that it's the best stage b/c then they grow up and talk back and have their own opinions and even don't really think you're all that cool to be around sometimes!!   Nora still loves be to be around, but I have seen glimpse's of a life soon to come where I am the "uncool" mom!!  SAD!  I want to always be the "cool" mom.  Oh well!

WE haven't had her 9 month check up yet, but she's about 20 pounds!  Tall and skinny!! :)  SHE LOVES food!  She don't play when it's time to eat!  She's a very persistent little girl.  If she wants something she will bring you to it.  If she doesn't want something she will push it away.  It's so funny how they have such huge personalities at this age.  


9 MONTHS!

She's still got those eyes!!

My little ballerina!  Speaking of, I've GOT to remember to get Nora enrolled in dance!!!  Eek, such a bad mom!! ;)

In her crib, she LOVES her crib!!

This is about as good as a portrait gets.  She is just SOOOOO mobile.  I wanted to get the perfect picture of her sitting up in her pretty little dress and the minute I'd let go she was on the move.  Geeze!

I love this picture b/c it shows all 3 of her teeth!  SO adorable!

She is standing like a champ now.  She can actually take about 3 to 5 steps.  But, of course, every time I try to get a video of her walking she falls and won't get back up...seriously!! It's annoying!

Bustin' a move!!  Ok, so she's really just loosing her balance, but isn't it hilarious?!!  She looks like she should be on the dance floor somewhere! :)

What's up?!  I just thought this pic was too cute!  Before I know it she's gonna be 1 year old!  Ugh, hating it!! :)  

2 comments:

Adriane said...

Nicole!
I miss you so much! She is beautiful and growing up! I'm with you on that, it's so sad and hard when they grow up so fast, but they will think you're cool forever! I love ya girl! Hope you're settling in to your new location and new house. Miss you!

tnunley said...

Wow! It's so quiet with you guys gone! She has the same body type as Fi... tall and skinny! I hope you guys are doing well! BTW, did you hear that we are expecting #2 in April! They will be 18mo apart! Take Care!