In years that is!! I turned 33 a couple weeks ago. I'm gonna be middle-aged before I know it!! We went to Atlanta that weekend to visit some friends of ours. We're really excited to be living in Augusta bc that means we can visit with them more often. Jonathan and Wade were actually roommates at the Air Force Academy. So I inherited them as friends! They are such a cool family and our kids play really well together!
Anyway, Jonathan's bday was during the weekend too, so we celebrated together. He is a huge Avenged Sevenfold (A7X) fan and we brought him A7X gift. So his wife, Amy, made us a cool A7X cake. She's s very talented baker/ cake decorator!
Our Cake! Isn't it cool? The top half was mine all mine!
The Birthday Peeps! He's saying "Rock On", but apparently I'm saying, "Hang Ten". Yeah, I'm middle aged all right!

Once we got home Wade took me to one of our favorite restaurants, Bonefish Grill...yumm! Love me some bang bang shrimp! Anyway, He totally surprised me with a little cake and a gift! What gift, you ask? An ihome!!! Yeah, he's a pretty awesome hubby! We had a really great night including free salads and creme brûlée! All bc our salads came after the dinner. They sure do aim to please, love establishments likte that!
My cute little cake. Wade always does a GREAT job!! He told the bakery that I was an adult and I liked flowers and cute things! hahaha! Sounds about right! ;)
The girls would have celebrated at dinner with us, but given the choice of going with us OR playing at a friends house, they chose to play with friends. I see where their loyalty lies! Haha! Truth be told, I kind of preferred the time away with my hubby!
It was a GREAT Birthday Weekend!



1 comment:
Ok, here is a dumb question. What's A7X? See, there is such a thing as a dumb question. I'm glad you are having a great life.
Post a Comment