So, I'm starting a new segment...hahaha, don't I sound like I'm some uber popular blogger?? Anywho, I am calling it, "The iphone chronicles"! Who out there takes a TON of pictures with their phone and then it just stays there? We'll I say, "NO MORE"!! I took these pictures for a reason and so I'm gonna blog them dang it!! :) Seriously though, we take these pictures b/c at that moment our kids were doing something SUPER cute or we want to remember something. Sometimes I share them on Facebook, but I can't share them all on FB because then everyone would think I have no life! Let's be honest, they probably do anyway! ;)
So here we go...
Iphone Chronicles, round 1:
My sweet little Elise LOVES Wade's PT belt. Or whatever it's called. It's what those military guys have to wear when they are having PT (physical training). She literally digs it out of his bag ALL the time. Oh, and don't think we put it on her. She has it down pat. She wears it as a necklace. She's already so girlie! :)
I was riding through a neighborhood the other day and I spotted this house. I LOVE it!! I love how it has that little area off to the side. I'm thinking it's the Master suite?
My Mom made this dress for me and I've been getting all kinds of compliments on it! I wore it the other day with a camel color belt and camel boots (yep, it's fall) and it was WAY cute! I took this picture to text to my mom...hehe! Go Momma!! :)
So I've been trying to make the prefect bread. This was yummy bread, but flat. I tried again, it rose a little more, but it still ended a little flat too, oh, and burnt (URGH!). I'm not giving up though, I am determined to make the perfect loaf of bread!
If this little dress is clean, then you can BET Audrey is gonna wear it. It's her FAVORITE little dress. It's actually getting a little short. We'll have to wear it with leggings or jeans before too long. Anyway, I just love what she did with her dress this day to accessorize it and change it up a bit. I LOVE the tape measure belt. She totally found it and wrapped it around herself and asked me to tie it. She wore it all day...hahaha! oh! And notice her matching watch..It's all plastic! ;) I love that little girl!
Elise was trapped under this blanket and it was so cute watching her trying to get out from under it! I snapped this picture right as she pulled it off her head! Too cute!
It's cooling off here a little so we busted out Elise's bright green leg warmers. I thought they were so cute with her bright pink onsie. so, of course, in true Mom Fashion, I had to take a picture. I really like the effect Instagram gave it! BTW, I LOVE that app! :)
Lately, my girls are SOOOOOO into dress up! This was one of their many outfits that day! I love that they have so much fun together!
Audrey took dress up to the next level this day! She seriously did this "getup" all by herself! She did ask me to tie the sash on her, but that was before she put on all the other stuff! So I cracked up when she came walking into my room like this. Such a NUT!
I hung this up the other day in my laundry room and for some reason it makes me smile when I see it! I don't know why. Maybe I just think it's cute to see their jackets all hung up together and the fact that it's hung at just the right height for them. In any case, I smile when I walk into my laundry room! :)
Elise was throwing a little fit the other day while Wade was home. He just laid her face down in the pillow. I guess she creid herslef into a tizzy and then to sleep... right in the middle of our living room! Yes, that's how he deals with temper tantrums. He started it with Audrey. To this day, when she throws a fit, she'll throw herself on a pillow and scream! haha!
I caught Audrey tickling Elise!! Just adorable!! Again, LOVE instagram!!
That's it for this volume of "the iphone chronicles"! Stay tuned for next time for an indepth look into the everyday lives of the Bolinger family!! :) I have to say, I kinda feel bad that Nora is at school all day, b/c I don't get a chance to take as many pics with her. But, I have WAY more stories of the things she says and does, so I guess it just evens out!







3 comments:
these were darlin. i'm trying to get pics off my phone, too, but you're right, most of them just sit there! me and steph are headed to arkansas to see dori thursday...sure wish you were still there!
Love these iPhone chronicles! Each and every one of them tells a story and what better way to document them than on your blog! Love it!
Great idea. . . I need to do the same thing! BTW, remind me and I will send you an awesome bread recipe!
Post a Comment