You can pretty much expect to see more of these iphone chronicles. It's just so much easier to snap pics here and there with my phone rather than lugging that big camera of mine around. I know, I'm complete opposite of all the other photog moms out there. Most photog moms have their camera with them at ALL times. Personally, I think it's better to forget my camera than a child. Hahaha! Plus, if I take a picture with my "real" camera I then feel compelled to edit it and all that jazz and I just don't have time for that. Soooooo, here we go with tales from the iphone...
We put out our pumpkin and mums a couple weeks ago. Just know that those mums are half dead right now. I may have a lot of talents, but growing plants and flowers is not one of them. Forget a green thumb, more like a black thumb!
Every time Nora gets off that School bus Audrey goes running to her to give her sister a BIG hug. I just love it! Of course, every time I planned to take a picture, Audrey wouldn't be in the mood to run to her sister. But, I finally got it!
We made doughnuts one morning. I found them on pinterest form a blog. HERE it is! They were pretty yummy and of COURSE pink! :)
YUMM!!!
As I mentioned in my last post, I finally figured out the whole bread making thang! Looks pretty good, huh?
I got bangs and LOVE them! My face totally looks all lopsided in this picture. Hope it's not like that in real life. Don't' tell me if it does...lol! :)
Nora lost a tooth and LOVES it! haha! So funny what those kids get excited about!
We thought we had inherited a cat for a while there. She showed up at our back door and wouldn't leave for a couple days. We didn't feed her or anything!! We then were worried she was homeless and eventually fed her. But, since we fed her she left and only comes back every once in a while. We kind of feel a bit used. haha! Oh well!
We took the girls to pass out Halloween treats to a local nursing home! It was SUCH a great experience. They just loved seeing and talking to our little girls AND the girls got really excited about passing tout their treats. A few of the tenants talked to us about their kids and such. I just loved hearing their stories. I think we're gonna go back every holiday.
This lovely woman let me take a picture of her talking to the girls. She was in her Sunday best. I told her she look so nice and she just "LIT UP". I mean, who doesn't like to get a nice compliment! She was one of the many tenant that had jars of candy sitting their waiting to hand out. So precious! I really encourage everyone to do this. It good for the soul! :) Yes, the tenants enjoyed it, but I think we may have enjoyed it more!




1 comment:
That's so awesome, Nicole! And your blog is adorable! Great job and of course- great pics. :)
Post a Comment