The weather has been SO nice lately!! So we've been out in it more. There's just something about a little vitamin D that makes everything better! We're enjoying this Springtime weather as much as possible, b/c here in GA it's gonna be the dog days of Summer before we know it!! Here's what we've been up to so far.
I made the girls each some springtime skirts. I was really just gonna make Audrey some b/c she LOVES skirts, but of course Nora wanted on too!!
I just loved this little picture of Audrey with her little sister lingering behind!
Nora's skirt!
Elise having fun with mommies flip-flops! Oh the things that entertain her!!
We went to the park and I actually took some pictures. I realized that I used to take pics of Nora EVERY little outing we went on. So I'm trying to get better at dragging out my camera on outings with Elise and Audrey.
Elise wasn't' quite sure out the water park.
The drain became VERY popular amongst the kiddos!
They seriously couldn't get enough of it.
Audrey and her little BFF, Annie!
Elise pretty much played on the stairs.
And I actually got Audrey outta there without her getting soaking wet!!!
Tomorrow morning we're headed to Myrtle Beach for a few days. So we're gonna soak up some more sun!! SOOOOOOOOO excited!! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment