We love any reason to go to a parade. In Arkansas, Springdale always had a 4th of July Parade and Fayetteville, always had a Mardi Gras parade. But, we've never been to a St. Patrick's Day Parade. I wish I could say I was blown away, but I CAN say the kids were! I mean, what kids aren't blown away by people standing on a float throwing candy?!
It seemed to me, that if you were of Irish decent or just owned a business you wanted to promote and pay the parade fee, you could be in the parade...hahaha! Sometimes, I think it would be fun to be Irish, but no, I'm just a Swed, Norwegian, Dutch, a little German maybe? IDK, I'm a mutt!
But, I digress...we had fun and it was a BEAUTIFUL march day. What more could we ask for?
My sweet little baby girl!
the Bolinger gals!
Everyone is lining up! So funny to see all the green!
Excited it's starting!
My handsome geek of a hubby!! That's his only green (and FAVORITE) tshirt!! :)
Right of the bat Audrey caught a Moon Pie! Whew! no parade is complete if you didn't get a moon pie!
Wouldn't it be awesome if THAT was your last name for reals?? Lucky Irish! :)
The girls we serious about getting noticed for beads and candy. Well, mainly Nora. Audrey's pretty smart, she knew her sister would do all the work and she would reap the rewards.
Waving bye, bye to the floats!









No comments:
Post a Comment