I know it sounds cliche...but I really can't believe that my baby is TWO!!! It seems that when you know it's your last child, you just can't help but spoil them rotten. And I really don't want her to grow up! well, I would appreciate her being potty trained or maybe even a little less temper tantrum, but she's just so adorable that she gets away with WAY more than here sisters did! :)
Seriously, look how big she is...
There's the look we get most of the time...usually while shaking her head "NO"!
She was so excited while I was making her cupcakes, she couldn't stand to keep away from them.
Can you blame her? Don't they look divine? I gotta say, I am NO good at making cakes, but I make a KILLER strawberry cupcake! :)
Her awesome gift, expertly wrapped by, moi!! :) Whatever, she's 2!! ;)
It's kind of fun that her bday kicks of the Christmas season. I love the Christmas tree in the background!! My baby blowing out her candles...
Her gift!! It's the cutest little puppy!! it barks and runs around in circles! Elise LOVES animals, so this puppy suited her just fine.
had to take a picture with the birthday hat, of course!
Sisters!! Yeah, they truly love each other!! One day they really will. My Mom told me the same thing, I didn't believe her. It turns out she was right! :)
Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet Elise!!









1 comment:
So cute! Love her pom pom hat.
Post a Comment