Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ringing in 2013

So, You probably don't remember, but last year I went ALL out celebrating New yeas Eve with the girls.   Take a gander at last years POST!! 

Yeah, I did nothing like that this year.  I mean, I did as little as I could get away with, including an 8pm bedtime!  HAHA!   We pretty much pulled up last years countdown on youtube, toasted the new year with sparkling grape juice, and gave each other a kiss and we were DONE!! :)

Do Wade and I get the meanest parents of the year award or what?!  Also, I'm pretty sure Wade and I went to bed about 20 minutes before the New Year!!  Yes, we realized it was only 20 minutes, but we just didn't care...What can I say?  We're AWESOME! :)

Hope everyone is off to a GREAT 2013 so far! :)



No comments: