Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back to School 2013

About a month ago the girls started school.  Well, technically Elise starts his week, but two "first day of school photo shoots"??  Ain't nobody got time fo dat!! ;)

Audrey started Kindergarten this year.  Oh my, how she was sooooo excited!!  She got over that after one day.  On Friday I said, "It's the last day for the weekend. " I guess she took that pretty seriously, b/c she was pretty confused when she had to go back on Monday..."Mommy, I thought you said it was the last day?"  Poor thing, I had to break it to her that she still has a whole year!


This is her teacher.  She's actually Nora's first grade teacher.  I was so excited to find out she had moved to Kindergarten and that she was teaching Audrey.  She's great!

Audrey's Para Pro


Her desk


Nora LOVES 2nd grade! I mean LOVES it!  She says, "It's the BEST grade ever!".  She told me, "Mom, me and the other kids were talking about how kindergarten and first grade are so boring.  And second grade is awesome!".  It was a much better statement if you could her the infection in her voice, it was as if all those 1st graders and kindergarteners are so lame...poor things!  haha!

Nora's Desk


Nora's Teacher



I had a quick photo session with the girls the morning of the first day of school.  I mean QUICK!

Nora's pictures are a little blurry b/c I had my camera in the cool house and then I took it outside into the hot and humid Georgia morning air. Think, wearing glasses when you open a running dish washer right in front of your face...lol!  I didn't have time to let my camera adjust....oh well!  what's a girl to do??  A blurry pic is better than none at all...right?  I mean, who wants to be late for the first day of school!


2nd Grade


The Big K!



Elise will be starting play pals 2 days a week. Not quite in Preschool...I know, she's as big as Audrey, but that little girl is only TWO!!!

And she is trouble!!!


Yay for school!!


Oh!  And last minute I had to take backpack shots!  You know, just in case for when I'm 80 and I start thinking about when my kids went back to school and then I wonder what their back packs looked like.  I'll start to loose sleep over it and then I'll remember...I have a picture....haha! :) 




Hope all you mothers out there survive!  I'm already exhausted...how about you?

No comments: