Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's been a while...

So, I've completely neglected my blog!!  It's been a crazy fall.  It's seems school started and BAM it's Thanksgiving!! We didn't even go to the pumpkin patch this year.  I know....Mom FAIL!!  Oh well, they seem to be surviving.  

Anyway, to play catch up I've turned to my trusty friend, my iphone.  It's always by my side and never lets me down! :)  Here's what we've been up to for the past few months.

 Audrey Finally got to ride that school bus.  She still rides it...ain't nobody got time to wait in the car pool line.


I can only assume I thought the girls looked adorbs one morning, why else would I take this random pic?

Speaking of adorbs...

We went to the fair



I brought a friend along to take family pics of us there...My family just didn't cooperate!  oh well!






I went with our youth on a trip to the ATL LDS Temple.  Awesome time. Awesome-er company.

I met up with an old friend from High School.  It had been years!!  I actually think we have more in common now than in High School.  HAHA!

Wade went to Dragon Con.  Got George Tekai's Autograph.  PS, they make bank on the autographs!

Nora sewed a skirt.  Then she wore it to picture day...with pink glasses...

Elise started Pre-school.



I turned 35!!  Whoop, whoop!

We went to Serenbe!  It was beautiful and Awesome at the same time!






We went to the High School Homecoming game and say a lot of cute girls we knew!



Ate school lunch with my girlies...



These little girls decided they wanted to be missionaries and knocked on our front door!  Love them!

I helped out in Audrey's class and saw this sign.  I loved it. So I took a pic!

My girls got their hands on my phone a few time.


A friend of mine from the Montgomery days came threw town.  Glad we met for lunch.  I adore her.

Nora got a new bedroom set up!

We went camping...more on that in another blog post!


I wore a piko for the first time!

I wore this outfit...got a ton of compliments...so of course I had to take a pic to memorialize the day this stay at home mom felt cute and trendy!  LOL!

She played dress up...for the tenth time that day!


Ok, pretty much caught up.  Next up.  Camping and Halloween!!  YAY!

No comments: