Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloweeeeeeeeeeen 2013

This was a busy Halloween!

 The day started with a Character Parade at the girls Elementary school.  They had to dress up like a character in a book.  Audrey was a ballerina!


Nora was Mary from the Secret Garden.  She said she had to explain it a lot throughout the day.  LOL!



After that, I had to head straight to Elise's Pre-school for a fall festival.  She rode the princess pony...

Jumped/pouted in the inflatable...

climbed the hay bails...

Played with corn and even went on a hayride!  It was a fun day for that little girl.


Then, I went back to the elementary school for some more Halloween parties.  I missed Nora's but got to go to recess with them.  Elise was the center of attention and she loved it!


Later that evening we went with some friends to their neighborhood for a cookout and trick or treating.

Audrey and her BFF.

Nora made new friends with the Junior High girls.  They loved her!

They taught her some cheer moves.  She was in seventh heaven!

the whole group

Then, they were off for some trick or treating fun...






My three little pumpkins! :)  And I was too lazy to download this image from my cell so I just did a screenshot from the pic I posted to FB....hahaha!! 

Fun was had by all!

The next day I took a nap! ;)

No comments: