I don't know how it happened or where the time went, but my baby girl (I mean baby in every possible way) has somehow turned THREE!!! I really don't understand. I swear, time seems to tick on faster with every passing year. Next thing I know I'll be a grandmother! SAD!! Well, I guess that's really a happy thing, but not in this scenario. LOL!
Anyway, baby girl turned three. Nora and Audrey both had theme birthday parties, but I'm gonna be honest, I was pretty much exhausted by the time Elise's bday rolled around the DAY after Thanksgiving!! So we just recycled her sisters bday decorations, threw some balloons on the floor, made some cupcakes (because it only cost $7 as opposed to $40 from a bakery) and called it a day.
When I started to feel guilty that I didn't go ALL out, I had to put my self in my place...I mean, she's 3!!! She had a BLAST! I nearly got whiplash from how fast we went threw everything. Lunch, cake, present...I swear we did it all in about 5 minutes b/c she just couldn't wait! I think that equals success!!
I love the look on her face here. It says it all!! Oh! Her sister "conveniently came home from school "sick" after visiting the school nurse 3 times. haha!
Gift time! She got some great gifts. I thought about making it a no gift party, but I knew she would be so excited about gifts just for her. I thought everyone would just bring some little dollar store gifts...b/c she's just 3, but NO! My friends ( I mean, HER friends, hooked her up!!
Seriously, she had the BEST time EVER! Thanks to everyone that made is great!
On her actual Birthday, she got to eata on the "birthday " plate all day!!
And she had gifts from her grandparents. I didn't take many pics of that b/c I took video of her opening them, but here's a teaser...LOL!
She's a lucky little girl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment