We start the Christmas Season the day after Thanksgiving. Last yer we started the tradition of eating lunch at waffle house then getting the Tree...only in the south, right? The girls get so excited about it. We don't eat there very often, so I guess they think of it as a delicacy...lol!
Then off to the Tree Farm we go. Grandma Kim made their adorable tshirts!!
These 3 were just silly that day...
The Man...cutting the tree down for his family.
We picked a tree from the back tree lot, they were called blue icicle tree's. The owners said we were the first to buy that kind. We felt sorry for them back there, like they were sad b/c nobody wanted to buy them. haha!
This is me desperately trying to be in a picture, I tried to get the fam in the background...photographer FAIL! ;)
I also love decorating the house. I get so sad when it's time to take it all down. My house feels so empty. :(
The Kids Christmas tree full of their homemade ornaments. We about tripled out ornaments this year as each girl made about 3 ornaments this year at school...lol!
I love having a house with a banister. It makes me happy...silly I know! I love even more how my kids pick off the paint...whatever!
Our Tree!! Every year we buy a new ornament that represents somewhere we went as a family. This years we bought a windmill ornament from when we went to Holland, Michigan.
I hope your Christmas is filled with PEACE and JOY!



1 comment:
And this is why it always looks like so much fun to be in your family!
Post a Comment