Our Anniversary Was actually on a Thursday night so we all went out for hot chocolate (a family favorite). When we got home we put Nora to bed and while I got comfy in pajamas and gathered together some lundry, Wade was putting together a surprise for me! He bought the best peanut butter cups and some Welch's sparkling grape juice. So we had a little time to ourselves that evening! He comes up with the best little ideas!
Friday night we went out on a date for our Anniversary. We brought Nora to the babysitter, or as like to call her, My friend Lisa!!! She took some pre diner pics of us. :)
Nora wanted in on some of the picture action!
We went to Ruth Chris Steak House. It was the most delicious food I have ever had!! The steak's were fabulous! I ordered the sweet potatoe casserole and I am salivating just thining about it. Wade ordered some spinach as a side and even that was delicious!! How is that possible?!
Our wonderful waitress took a picture for us and then told us that dessert was on the house!! Yummy! It was a great two night celebration!!
Here are some gift ideas for next years Anniversary:
5th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
Traditional Anniversary Gift: Wood
Modern Anniversary Gift: Silverware
We'll be looking forward to our wood gifts next year!! ;)
2 comments:
aaahh! How sweet! I still can't believe you have been married for 4 years! Wow. Congrats guys...loves!
You guys look adorable! (and the chocolate looks yummy!)
Post a Comment