Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thought this would be fun :)

Well, I am sitting at home on a Saturday afternoon with not much going on. I am pretending Nora is taking a nap (I totally hear her playing in her room but to go in there would be sacrifing "me" time), Wade is a work, and nothing is on TV eventhough we have over 200 channels.

So I thought this would be fun. It came from my friend Laura's blog. She is always forwarding this stuff so I am gonna give this one a go!! Do the same if you like!!

How long have you been married? 4 years. Big time, huh?!

Where did you get married? Atlanta, GA

Where did you go on your honeymoon? Hilton Head, SC!!!

How long did you date? Uhm, I'm gonna go with 6 month.

How old is he? 31

How old is she? 29

Who eats more? Depends on what it is!! Brownies, me...ice cream, him. We both enjoy the fine art of dining out. ;)

Who said "I love you" first? Seriously, I have no idea...sorry!

Who is taller? Wade, this was mandatory to date me!!

Who sings better? Me for sure, but he tries hard. ;)

Who is smarter? Wade for sure, but I got all the "street" smarts!

Who does the laundry? I do. He used to do it too , but he stopped (doing mine) b/c apparently I fussed at him for putting things in the dryer that shouldn't go in the dryer. To be fair I don't dry a lot fo stuff!

Who does the dishes? Whoever doesn't cook. It's the house rule!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me, but sometimes I have to switch.

Who pays the bills? Wade, I get depressed paying bills!

Who cooks dinner? Me most of the time. Wade does cook a crockpot every Sunday. It's been his "thing" as long as I have known him.

Who is more stubborn? Wade...If you believe this, than you must be NEW!!

Who kissed who first? I think I kissed Wade first. We either had to talk or kiss and Wade was too nervous to talk, so I had to do something! ;)

Who asked who out? Considering he asked me to go home with him to Colorado before we even met in person, I'd say he asked me out first. ;)

Who proposed? He did...after spending all day in these beautiful and romantic places in CO, he decides to ask me in front of his house in his sister's car. I just like to tell that story!!

Who has more friends? What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine, right?!

Who has more siblings? Well, Wade is the oldest of 10. What do you think?

Who wears the pants in the relationship? People think I do, but, Wade's got you all fooled. He totally wears the pants...when I let him. Makes you wonder, huh?

2 comments:

heidi said...

i love to hear about the inner workings of the bolingers!
reagan came up to me today and said, " nora can come over for my birthday." he has never forgotten her! and how could he?

Laura said...

I love this!!!! You guys have a great story:)