Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nora and the Firestation


On Valentines Day Nora and I, along with our friends, took some cookies to one of the fire station's in Springdale. The guys there were very excited to get them!! They gave us a tour of the fire trucks and the station. Nora and her friend Calie had a blast! Nora wanted to climb in every type of truck that was there. I had to slow her down, but the firefighters were happy to show her around and let her press all kinds of buttons. Of course I took some pics, so here they are!


3 comments:

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!
Love ya!

heidi said...

who cares about the firetruck! nora is so adorable in that outfit, she could be sitting in an pile of dirt and still be just precious! she must have an amazing mom.

Anonymous said...

These are such cute pictures of Nora!! No firefighter in her pics, though! :o)