Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Finally a Name

Audrey Evelyn Bolinger

Audrey is a name that we finally both agreed on and Evelyn is Wade's Grandmother's name, with whom he was close to before she passed away. We feel it flows rather nicely. We hope you all like it too. If not, just lie to us!! ;)

Her due date is April 16, 2008

5 comments:

Laura said...

I ADORE that name, it's beautiful!!! What lucky girls Nora and Audrey are to have such a great Mama:)

krissi said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Nora and Audrey, they sound like old hollywood girls. That is perfect for their mom who has always loved DRAMA! LOL!!! Anyway enough joking. I really love the name. It is perfect!
By the way, this girl misses the mess out of you!

Krissi

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

Beautiful... I know Grandma will be proud that she will have a beautiful great granddaughter to have for her namesake. Wes is thrilled to know that he has a granddaughter to be named after his wonderful mother.
Love ya'
Wes and Kim
can't wait to meet our new granddaughter)

Laura Lee said...

A+ on the name! I like it!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a beautiful name!