Is there anyone else out there that is so excited about the NKOTB reunion??? I told wade that I want to go to one of their concerts and he said,"Are you like 15 or something?"!! Hello, that is why their comeback is doing so good b/c every 30 something woman/mommy out there totally wants to reminiscence to their tween days with NKOTB poster clad bedrooms, Joey T-shirts( or whomever was your favorite), buttons and all! I am not ashamed to be all about NKOTB right now!
Here's their newest video "Summertime"! I love seeing them all in suits acting so cool!! I wonder what their wives think of the scantily clad summertime hotties all up on them?? Probably not too much since they are bringing in a big payday!! ;) Just teasing!!
Well, enjoy the video...Nora and I enjoy dancing to it! Post a comment if you're lovin' them too!
3 comments:
I'm TOTALLY trying to convince Jonathan to take me to the concert in Oct. He is too young for them. I think I was just 13 when they were big. My fav was Donnie! The bad boy! lol....
Nah, I'm true to the 80's. Lov'in me some Duran Duran.
-FS
ACTUALLY--- Kacey, Elaine and I are going in October. We CAN NOT WAIT!!! I am so excited
Krissi
Post a Comment