Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update on the tape

Well, for those of you that wanted a picture of my glasses, here it is...

Now, for an UPDATE!!! About a week ago, while I was in Wal-Mart, I checked out the vision center. I asked the guy there ( whom by the way had a fantastic smile and beautiful long brown hair...I'm just saying) if my glasses could be fixed. I didn't have them with me but he flashed is smile and told me to bring them in and he could probably fix them. So today I brought them in, he flashed that smile again and told me he wasn't sure but he would see what he could do. So after a little shopping it was time to find out the fate of my trusty trendy glasses!! What was it gonna be, was I gonna have to put them to rest and fork out a fortune for a new pair, OR was cutie patootie gonna do his magic and ant turn tape into tight fitting glasses???? Drum roll please....And they are FIXED!!! Man even better than before, he fixed them, tightened them, and even cleaned them. Thank you to YOU Mr. cutie Patootie Man with your flashy smile and fabulous hair.....what??? I'm just sayin'!!!!!

2 comments:

heidi said...

so, where's the picture of your optical helper? i could care less about the glasses, i want to see that dazzling smile!

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

OH NICOLE: you haven't lived until you have had the true BOLINGER repair job. Wes' staple is duct tape, spray foam, gorilla glue and BLACK electrical tape! YEP... he has repaired Emi's glasses with BLACK electrical tape and she has had to wear them to school...long story! (and we have lots of them!)
Seriously I think you are classy enough to carry any of those looks off. You are so beautiful.
Love ya!