I took some pictures of the girls last weekend. Nora is now THREE and Audrey is TEN months old. CRAZY! It seemed like the perfect time to document their growth. I have a friend here that has a house with big tall windows perfect for good light since it was still a little cold outside. I used her home for the pictures and took a couple outside. Here are a few of my favorites! And YES, grandparents, I will get you some copies! ;)
10 comments:
your girls are beautiful sweetie.
REALLY great pictures! Can you come take our family photos?;)
Beautiful Pictures!! They are so precious!!!! You do an amazing job!!
I love the pictures!! You did such a good job! I can't believe how big they both are. It's so sweet. They are going to grow up to be best friends. :)
I love the black & white pics with the colored bows! So cute!
You are quiet the photographer Nicole, the girls look beautiful and the photos have a real professional look to them. Can't wait to get some time off so I can come see you all.
Love, Auntie B
Breathtaking. Beautiful. Priceless.
These are really beautiful pictures, Nicole! You have a real talent there! It helps when you have such beautiful girls to take photos of. ;o)
How beautiful! The girls are amazing in these pictures! You take great pictures...
Those pictures are AMAZING! I'm hiring YOU to take our pictures next time we're together!!
Post a Comment