Thursday, January 29, 2009

Partay People!!!!

Here at the Bolinger Home, we like to think of ourselves as Party People! That's right. We don't pass up the chance for a party. You're either born with it or you're not! ;) I thought I would post some pictures of the kinds of parties we like to throw. We're just holding it down at the B hizzie!! ;)


The Tea Party




















The Dress Alike Party










The Dance Party, Of Course!!




5 comments:

Yahnira Backus a.k.a. "Mommy" said...

Cute pics! I just LOVE the tea party. Can you imagine when they are a little older? They are going to have SO much fun together!

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

How FUN is this!
Love watching the girls dance...They are growing up way to fast. Fun to see Audrey all excited and on the verge of walking. Nora is the PERFECT princess hostess.

Bea said...

Wow, Audrey is sure moving around. You two have been blessed with two of the cutiest girls. Just precious.

Auntie B

Laura said...

Oh my gosh!! So cute!! I want to party too:) I love the new header ps! Your girls are too precious! ps-wish we lived closer to enjoy the Bach. together:)

The Grays: said...

How adorable and so fun for them!