We had a GREAT time this New Years Eve!! My Parents were in town and offered to keep the kids so we could have a night to ourselves! We decided to make an over night getaway of it. We stayed at the ALoft Hotel by westin (i think)! It is a very modern and sleek hotel and was very nice. They have a bar and lounge on the first floor which was hosting a NYE party! Wade and I checked in and then got ready or out night out with some good friends for good eats!
Wade and I at the W XYZ Lounge at the ALoft. I know, what dorks are we?!?! It's just rare we got out for a full night and also "jazzed" up in our "cute" clothes!! We, of course, had to take a picture!!
We decided to play a game of pool! I totally kicked his bootie!! Seriously, I don't think he knew about all the times I played pool in my college days. Admittedly, I did Con him! I "acted" (yeah that's it) like i didn't know how to set the game up!
He sure did try to catch up to me, but then he shot the 8 ball in. I suspect he did it on purpose, but he will never admit it! ;)
Our friends and us at Dinner! We had such a good time! I think we were there for over 3 hours just chatting and catching up with one another...We'll maybe even making fun of one another!
After we left our friends we went back to our Hotel where we caught the last bit of the party before the clock struck midnight. After I stood in line for about 20 minutes...just for a sprite...Wade and I danced until 2010! I was so much fun, we felt like we were 20 again! Good times for sure! We really enjoyed/needed that time together...We decided we would stay together after that night! LOL!! Well, at least until 2011! :)
After we got home the next morning, we took down our tree and Christmas Decor. It was sad to see go, but great to have my house back in order!
Don't you think it was time for our poor tree to go? If you just toched it ,TONS of needles would fall off! Poor thing, it was literally a fire hazard!
Happy New Years Everyone!!!
3 comments:
What an awesome trip for you and Wade...good for y'all! Happy New Year!
happy new year! i am so glad you were able to get away. love the pics - as always. and look at you playin' pool! love it!
Sounds like a great party. Happy New Year.
Post a Comment