So, it snowed BIG TIME This past week. It's almost melted now, but there was about 8 inches on the ground for a while. I was amazed when it started snowing one afternoon around lunch and was STILL snowing at midnight! It's snowed here a couple times before, but not nearly a much!! Since it snowed on Christmas Eve for the first time this year, Nora connects snow with Christmas. Sooooo, now every time it snows she says, " It's Christmas Time outside". The girls can't get enough of playing in it. But, Mom (and Dad) are little tired of getting them all dressed up to go outside. But I guess it's all in good fun so we do it!
We weren't necessarily "snowed in", but who wants to go out and about with 2 little ones in weather this cold...not me!!! So we spent a good couple days inside. We got a little cabin fever...but all in all it was a nice break with nothing to do. Below are some pics of how we spent our time indoors...
We ate (some more than others)!! Audrey LOVES to eat. These days Nora barely eats, but Audrey will always come running for food! Her and Nora ate these yogurts one day and I told Nora she could have the rest of Audrey's when she was done...Well, an hour later, Audrey was finally done. There wasn't any left over for Nora, but there was PLENTY all over her body! :)
Nora changed clothes....A LOT!!! This was one of her more creative outfits! I was very proud how she matched her tights and outfit. Who knew she could put her own tights on even???
The girls Jumped on our bed A LOT. When I don't have the sheets off they like to tear all the covers off (especially right after I make it) and jump off the bed onto the covers!!! Crazy girls!!
This time Daddy joined in to play the tickle monster. If you could only hear all the loud high pitch screaming...It was really funny to watch!
And we painted finger nails...and toe nails. Audrey was very persistent in picking her color, Nora just went with the color I picked. She just wanted them painted...didn't so much care about the color!!!
Oh, and I spent a lot of time emailing a woman back and forth about this...
This is my New Photography Logo!! Isn't it FABULOUS!!!! I love it! She is a lady I found online while I was looking for ideas for planning activity days for the girls (My new church calling). She does the same thing somewhere in Cali and is so creative. She did a really good job. If anyone needs a logo or blog headers or a updated look for your blog...contact her HERE!!!















4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun being snowed in! We sure did! Glad the snow ice cream was a hit!
I am so jealous of all the snow! I wish ya'll could bring a little down here... just an inch... heck, I would take half an inch. hehe
Looks like a GREAT couple of days!
Your girls are sooo cute, and those are great photos. You really have an eye. Loooove the logo btw!!
Post a Comment