Here at the Bolinger home, we LOVE anything Free!! So what really could be better than FREE FOOD?!?! Especially as I HATE cooking these days. There's just something about pregnancy that makes you want to eat out ALL the time!! So, when I ran across the ad that said Chik-fil-A's cow appreciation day was coming up, I knew I was all over it. the girls and I did it last year for lunch so we decided to include Wade this year and had it for dinner. For me, it's more about the experience, although, free food totally helps. It's just so fun to see the girls get all excited about it as I help them get "decorated" and I love seeing the employees laugh at how cute they are.
So here are some pics of our free chicken getup's that got up all free combo's!
Sweet Nora
Sweet Audrey
Wade and the girls
their back sides. The employees got a big kick out of their tails and the utters they had on the front.
the fam!! WAde and I had cow spots on our backs too. I forgot to put on my cow nose.
ps...never again will I wear prego groucho pants out in public...ick!
But regardless how horrible the pregnant woman looked in groucho pants and a tight white shirt. It was a lot of fun!
2 comments:
So cute! Chick-fil-A rocks. Nicole, you look gorgeous as usual!
Whatever, girl. You look great! I wonder if they have the Chick-Fil-A thing here in Bhm? hmmm
Post a Comment