I took a picture yesterday of the girls (I know, I can't believe I did it either...LOL) for our Christmas Card. Anyway, after looking at the picture I started thinking about how everyone thinks Nora is a mini-me, but REALLY it's Audrey that looks like me at her age. Also, If you saw pics of Wade sisters when they were little, than you would say she is a TOTAL Bolinger!!
Anyway, Nora obviously does look like me, well, because I'm her MOTHER..LOL! :) But, I just wanted to point out how much she looks like other family members and believe it or not, but Audrey is a mini-me at her age.
Below I have 2 pictures. The first is a picture of MY sister and I. I am about 2 and Shelley is about 9. Below it I have the picture I took yesterday. I know, I know, I shouldn't show everyone the pic I took for our Christmas Card, but everyone will still have to stay tuned for the picture of Elise on our card! ;) Anyway, it's kind of funny how much Audrey looks like me and Nora looks like Shelley. I mean, maybe it's not an exact match, but pretty dang close...don't ya think?
Nicole and Shelley 1980ish
![]() |
Audrey and Nora 2009
![]() |


5 comments:
i agree! they are darling!
Oh my their Christmas card picture is adorable! The one of you and your sister when you were little is so cute too.
that gave me chills! in a good way. SO SIMILIAR!
I totally agree with you, Nicole! I've actually always thought that Audrey favored you, and Nora favored Wade...but I also know everyone has their own view on things! :> Although, Nora DOES look a LOT like your sister in that photo!! Adorable!!
Lisa
Wow, such beautifuls girls and you do SUCH a great job with photos! Ai agree, I think Audrey looks like you.
Post a Comment