Wade's 34th birthday was Nov. 2nd and I had a couple tricks up my sleeves. Apparently, the first trick I had was to turn back time as his cupcakes and decor all said 33!!! HAHA! I'm totally playing pregnancy card with that one! :) Anyway, Wade and I had a lunch date where I gave him the BEST gift EVER...A Kindle!!! He was SOOOOOO excited! It's been a while since I've seen him that excited. That man LOVES to read so it was the PERFECT gift for him!
Then The girls and I made him some carrot cake cupcakes. Carrot cake is Wade's FAV...not sure why, but I go with it! LOL! Nora helped me draw some birthday decor for her Daddy. He loved it! If you know my hubby at all, then you know it's the simple and thoughtful things he appreciates (again, we're complete opposites). Overall, I think he had a GREAT birthday, if I say so myself!
Wade's cupcakes...uhm, that should be 34...hahaha!
Nora helped me come up with 33 reason why we love daddy. Again, should be 34, but whatever! Here are a couple she came up with. I only had to help her with about 5, her list kept rolling on. I guess she loves her Daddy!
All 33
Birthday banner that Nora colored. Audrey doesn't get as into coloring as Nora does, so I let it be Nora's little project.
Nora also drew Daddy a cupcake (left) and a cake with candles on top with her daddy blowing them out (right)
Wade with the girls showing off his cupcakes and enjoying 1 LESS year! :)
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun putting his party together. I love the list, I may have to use it for James's b-day this month! ;)
I love that list - - that is the best idea. I will have to do that - when my little one gets a little older! And the 33-34 thing is too funny - love it!
Very nice..Love the list, it is wonderful...Very close to Nora's Aunties list for her Grandpa!
Post a Comment