Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nora's Golden Birthday

Nora had her Golden Birthday this year.  She turned 5 on the 5th of January.  Also something cool about her b-day is that her birth date is 1/5/06...1+5=6.  Neato, huh!?  Also, Audrey's birthdate is that same way...4/4/08.  Poor Elise's doesn't add up that way...booo.  It makes it so easy for me to remember!

Anyway, Nora had her golden birthday at the Glitterbox Boutique.  It's a cute little boutique with a "princess" nail salon in the back...so adorable!  Nora had a blast!  She felt like a grown-up and a princess all at once.  She had all of her bestest friends with her.  I think it was an unforgettable and special day for her!


Nora decked out in her b-day attire in front of the cute little sign the boutique made

Some of the girls getting their pedicures.  

Nora LOVED her pedi!  As a mother it was so fun to watch!

The Mani/Pedi

Nora and her cake

Getting ready to sing...

She's so adorable!  

 Her and her besties!

Saying goodbye's!  She hugged all her friends goodbye.  I luckily snapped a shot of her and one of her friends hugging.  Isn't that the cutest picture, EVER!  They were hugging each other SOOOO tight...with their newly manicured hands!

3 comments:

Supershepherds said...

I think that has to be the cutest, girlie-girl thing I've ever seen.

Katie said...

SO precious. Love this. Why aren't you getting a pedi with her?

Lauren said...

That is adorable! I have not seen a cute birthday party! Looks like she and her friends all had a great time! Happy Birthday Nora!