Sunday, January 30, 2011

The REAL deal!

Well, I finally did it!  I got a little ole website for my photography business!  I've been meaning to get one for forever, but just never got around to it.  I didn't know which one I wanted and then I feared it would be very time consuming.  But, when the company I bought it through had a 1/2 off sale, I jumped!!  I love a good sale.  So I just sucked it up and picked one and I am VERY excited with how it turned out!! 

check it out here!!!

What do ya think??  I feel like the REAL deal!  I just might be a REAL photographer yet!!! :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love it Nicole! I got mine during that half off sale too - great deal! I really like the one that you got... I must have missed it when I was looking through all of them. There were soooo many. And yeah it was very time consuming, but I am glad I've got it up and going now! Now I just need to figure out how to get some customers in these parts of South AL! Send em (the folks down here that you know) my way!

Anonymous said...

WOW! It looks great!

mjs said...

GREAT website! And I LOVE that picture of you on the "About Nicole" page :)