As I mentioned in other posts, I've joined this project/class from Willette Designs. She is a photographer who has a photography business as well as offers classes and tutorials on photography. For the month of February she is offering a free on-line class. I found out about on Facebook and immediately signed up. I just loved the thought on using my down time to learn more of my craft. Every night this month she sends out an email with a photography assignment along with a certain photography tip or lesson to work on. So far, her tips have been things I'm familiar with, but I have REALLY enjoyed learning and understanding it all even more! Rather than posting them everyday, I decided to post them once a week!
What I really like about these daily assignments is the idea that I am capturing my loved ones in everyday life. What ever they are wearing (matching or not), however their hair is (mostly not done), whatever they are doing. I love this idea and am so excited to have these posts in my Blog Book when I print it out.
So here they are, Week one...
Day 1: What they do. Nora "does" girly girl stuff.
Day 2: How they look. Audrey looks "pouty" a lot. But it's adorable!
Day 3: Now and Then. Nora with portraits taken of her when she was 6 months old.
Day4: What they wear. Wade wears these funny glasses when he's on the factory floor. He doesn't wear them around me often, but I just think they are funny so of course I had to take a pic of him wearing them.
Day 5: Love to Hate. I love my hubby, but I HATE how he leaves his "stuff" on the bar in our kitchen everyday when he comes home.
Day 6: Who THEY love. My hubby loves his little girls.
Day 7. Generations. My three little girls with pictures of their (L-R) Paternal GREAT grandfather, their maternal grandfather as a child, and Wade and I.








3 comments:
What a great capture with that pout and I love the generations one as well!
I haven't been able to do all the assignments everyday for The Joy of Love because I'm doing other stuff as well, but I'm trying to do as many as possible!
These are all so cute Nicole. I haven't been able to keep up with it every day because I have been so busy and we have alot going on, but I like reading her tips, etc. And I have done a few photos of her daily prompts. I had the idea of doing it daily, but the month has gotten too busy for me to keep up with it every day, but it's still fun to do when I can and read her emails. Love that last shot of them with the framed pictures. That is such a creative idea!
These are all fabulous, though I have to say I love day 2 - the pout - the best. :) I'm also tagging along with the joy of love. I usually end up posting everything about once a week, too! Keep up the great work - these are excellent!
Post a Comment