Friday, February 25, 2011

Joy of Love ~ week 3



Day 15: Kiss.  This is one of my favorites!


Day 16: Together (Self portrait).  I was supposed to set up the tripod and take a pic of us.  This is a good as it gets!  I only got to take about 2 pics before Wade was over it.  He's like a 2 year old that way...LOL! 
  

Day 17: Staying in.  Elise let's her big sister play with her.  Sometimes she's into it and sometimes she's not!


Day 18: Going out.  I didn't do this day.  We were supposed to bring our point and shoot and just have a stranger take a picture of us out.  But I kept forgetting to grab our camera...oh well!


Day 19: When they're gone.  When Wade is gone I set the Alarm.  It gets creepy when he's not around....hard to sleep!


Day 20: When they're home.  Wade plays with the girls.  They are playing go fish on a Sunday afternoon!


Day 21. Hands.  Nora's hands being creative!


No comments: