Saturday, April 16, 2011

Audrey's 3rd B-day

Audrey actually had 2 celebrations for her birthday.  First we had dinner and cupcakes with just the family...simple!!!  It kind of went like this...

We bought some cupcakes from a SUPER yummy bakery.

She blew out the candle...did she make wish?

Nora threw down on her cupcake

elise became VERY upset wondering why nobody was feeding her

Audrey got a ladybug raincoat and matching boots from Grandma and Grandpa!  Yeah, let's hear it for Grandma and Grandpa Bolinger, they we're they only ones that actually had a gift for that poor little girl on her bday!  Seriously, her parents didn't get her anything yet either!!  Yeah, we're pretty awesome that way!



Second celebration was a little party with a few friends of hers from preschool and, well, kids of my friends....lol!  Ok, they are he friends to, but hat's how we know them!  And I'm just gonna be real here.  In my opinion, A party IS her birthday present from US...I mean, she's only THREE for goodness sakes.  Does anybody out there feel me on that?  I'm gonna use a party as our gift as long as We can get away with it!!


The Birthday Girl

The cupcakes


 A 3 year old's dream meal!  Jelly beans, cheese puff balls, and cupcakes!  WE had pizza too, but those kids pretty much wanted this stuff more!

What bubble party would be complete without bubbles?! 

The "Spread" including, one 3 year old bday girl!

BUBBLES!!!!!


Happy Birthday song

Frosting, yumm!

And I mean ONLY the frosting!  Why do I even make the cupcakes?  Next year, I'm just gonna put a bowl of frosting on the table with candles in it...LOL!


Gift time!!  She scored big time.  She got a princess tea party set, tinkerbell games, baby doll accessories,   Dora toys, a Barbie, and an awesome little princess musical keyboard!  Oh, and the other grandparents gift arrived by then too...LOL!



 Hugs goodbye!!  This is her little girlfriend, Brookie.  They are two peas in a pod.  Two of the  most mischievous little girls!  They are very cute together!!

4 comments:

mjs said...

i also wanted to add that one of her bday presents was that cute outfit! i totally feel you on making the party her gift--brilliant!

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

SIMPLY SWEETNESS! So glad she is enjoying her raincoat and rainboots! Glad her party was a success! Love ya!

Rincon Family said...

This looked adorable!! I love her cute haircut also :)

gazelle said...

Absolutely Darling! You are so creative and talented- as usual!