No, not the infamous rap group from the 8o's, silly!!
Does anybody else laugh when looking at this picture, especially when Ice cube is now a movie star in the children's genre?!?! LOL!
exhibit A!!! BAM!! Yeah, he's laughing too...all the way to the bank! :) Talk about a career change, huh?
exhibit A!!! BAM!! Yeah, he's laughing too...all the way to the bank! :) Talk about a career change, huh?
But I digress, I mean NORTHWEST ARKANSAS!!!
One of the reason I love living here as that it is REALLY a safe place to live. My kids have been riding the bikes and trikes lately out front in our cul-de-sac (which my the way, is AWESOME!!! I vow to always live in a cul-de-sac)! When they are done they just ride their bikes to the front door and leave them! They've been left there night after night and then are ALWAYS there the next morning! Admittedly, the first couple night we just forgot they were out there. But now, we just leave them out b/c we know we can. It's really a GREAT area to live in.
Now, if one of these go missing I can only assume it's one of you "readers" out there!! I've got my eye on you!



2 comments:
So true!! I didn't know you were a blogspotter - now I'm going to follow you! Sounds creepish, huh? lol! :)
OK...I'm not interested in the bikes but I am interested in where in the world you found that fabulous "B" for your front door!? I must have one. Not a "B" of course, but my letter! xoxo
Post a Comment