Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thanks for the memories!!

So the girls have been saying a lot of cute things lately!! But, don't all kids say the cutest things??  Seriously though, my kids can be really funny.  And they say funny things at the right time....like when I'm super mad at them.  They have perfect comic timing I guess....LOL!

~Audrey had her 3 year well visit at the Dr's office the other day.  When the nurse asked if she still wears a diaper she quickly turned around, pulled up her dress, and pushed out her bottom (with panties on ) and said, "I'm a big girl now"!!  She is proud!!

~Nora asked me the other day if I had any imaginary friends.  I said No...to which she replied, "Why not, you just have to make them up."  I then asked her to name her's.  She said several names but when didn't hear one I had heard before I asked, "What about Ocho?".  "Oh", she said, "He died...he got hit by a car, but it's ok b/c he's alive again, but he just lives at his mothers".  She has SUCH an active imagination!!!

~In general, I LOVE how Audrey calls Nora "Sister" almost NEVER does she call her "Nora".  She says it in her sweet voice and she will even yell, "SISTER!!!" when she's mad at her!  I just love it, i thinks it's SO adorable!!

~About a month ago I started taking birth control pills (sorry if TMI) and they were really making me a Little CRAZY!!  So the day I realized it must be the birth control and decided not to take them any more I told the girls that I wasn't going to be crazy anymore b/c mommy is not taking the pills that make her crazy...HA!  So a couple weeks later I guess I was yelling at Nora about something and she said, " Mommy, did you start taking your crazy pills again?"  Needless to say, I couldn't be upset with her anymore after she said that! :)

~The other day we were in Wal Mart and Nora saw a laptop in the electronics dept and it was a cute little teeny tiny one, but not a teeny tiny price.  she said she wanted it and I said, " honey, that's a lot of money that mommy and daddy don't want to spend right now.  To which she replied with a perky little voice, "But  mommy, I have a LOT of money in my piggy bank"...How i wish I could view $$ they way little kids do.  I totally would if  my hubby would let me get away with it!

~ Elise doesn't talk too much right now, but she is TOTALLY cooing all the time!  It is music to my ears!

~ when Nora was a toddler, Wade told me he read that when little children sing it means they are happy.  Well, somehow I have raised some VERY happy children b/c they All sing (Well, Elise coo's). Nora and Audrey take turns singing, a lot, and at the top of their lungs!!  Ahhh, don't you wish you lived in a house full of girls!!!

Since I've gone "random" here with this post...here are some random pics I ran across!!



Audrey pouting...again! :)

Nora "tattooing" herself with markers.  At bedtime, nonetheless!


Elise, fresh after a bath! I just thought she looked so adorable peeping out of this towel!

The girls "camping out" in our dining room.  This was sometime before Elise was born.  WE roasted hot dogs and smores in our fire place too!

In the fall some friends invited us on a hayride and bon fire.  This is Nora and a couple of her favorite friends!


Nora riding a 4 wheeler for the first time...she LOVED it!

3 comments:

Adriane said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm not as selfish as you think! I just read your blog and LOVE the stories! Hugs!

Kids raising kids said...

Cute! I cannot tell you enough, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Nora with her 'tatoos'!!!

mjs said...

i LOVE the idea of camping out in your living room! what an awesome memory :)