A couple weeks ago we went to a Fall Festival at a nearby State park. We had a really great time. It was full of activities like; bobbing for apples, campfire for making s'mores, hayride, pumpkin scavenger hunt, live music, snake show, face painting, and food of course!
We had to forgo the face painting b/c the line was so long. But I think the girls still enjoyed themselves!!
Sweet Elise!! Look at all that pine straw, yep, we're back down south alright!
Nora was the first one bobbing for the apple! She was determined!! I love this picture b/c you can just see the determination in her eyes!
Audrey was not as into it! She just kind of stood there until that apple was right in front of her mouth. I think they just ended up giving it to her.
And yes, I went for it!! It took some help from my shoulders, but I got it!! :)
The girls and I eating our just rewards!
Elise especially enjoyed hers!
I can't believe I got such a big smile out of this little girl!!
Then we did the scavenger hunt. It was cute, not very challenging, but cute! haha!
We had a picnic dinner by the lake! PBJ....Mmmmmmmm!
They roasted some marshmallows. Nora got her's a little burnt...I don't think she liked it!
There was a live band. They started off with some Willie! So that was good! Live music makes everything better, doesn't it?
The girls had a blast dancing to the music!
Then off on the Hayride!!
My sweet girls!
That pretty much summed up the fun. Then it was home to have some hot cider, baths, and bed!!
Special thanks to my hubby who kept grabbing my camera so I could be in some pics! I guess he's heard me complain at time or two about how I'm never in our family fun pictures. :)
1 comment:
this is so sweet! i love your little family! the ribbon belts your girls are wearing are fabulous :)
Post a Comment