Elise turned 12 months old about 2 weeks ago. She's just getting so big! It's amazing how fast the third child picks things up. She's been walking since about 9 months. she only ate jar baby food for about 2 months before she was screaming for what we were eating. Just the other day she straddles a little scooter and was pushing herself. She was trying to keep up with her sisters riding their bikes.
She is now 18.5 lbs. and 30 inches. So basically Tall and Skinny!! She probably wouldn't look so tiny walking around, but she is seriously SKINNY! But a cute skinny, of course!
Also, she is not red headed. She does have some Auburn highlights that apparently light up in the sun/light!! I wouldn't be surprised if it became more red as she gets older. Wade has a couple brothers and sisters with red hair.
fun facts:
-You can't eat in front of her, she will literally yell at you until you give her some.
-She is a total girlie girl. She loves to put on necklaces and scarves. The other day she put Audrey's panties on her head and was SO PROUD of herself. It broke her heart when we took them off. WE had to, they were dirty panties!! LOL!
-She loves us all, but I am her TOTAL favorite! Her first word was ma ma. Hehehe, I love it!
-She loves being outside
-She HATES milk! I've tried everything, chocolate, strawberry, silk. She just won't drink it.
-She has mastered the stairs
-She loves to give Wade a hug when he comes home from work
If she doesn't like something she WILL let you know, she will push it away and EVEN take it then through it on the floor. She has major attitude.
-She LOVES animals. Whenever an animal is around she just yells and screams and laughs and follows it around. Then she cries if it walks away.
Some of you have asked about her little monthly onsie's. It's just a regular onsie with THESE on it! Get you some! Great for gifts too!
We had a Birthday party for her week! IT was a lot of fun. Here is the bday girl and her sisters!
The Bday girl and her family! Wait...something seems off, what is it? Oh, that stubborn little Audrey didn't want to quit playing. Oh well! Now we have a family picture for when we disown her or when she becomes emancipated...whichever comes first! :)
Aren't babies so cute with a bday hat on AND eating cake with their hands! It's like a perfect mixture of cuteness!
She had a grand ole time. If I had no other picture's, I think this picture would sum it up! and I gotta give a shout out to my friend Amber, who made this dress outfit for her. She is an AMAZING seamstress!! And even better, she has an embroidery machine!
Elises' Bday theme was CIRCUS!!! I claim absolutely no credit for coming up with or designing it!! This is not a DIY blog. More like a CIY blog. Copy it yourself!! haha! I got all these ideas and printouts for free HERE.
The Cake!! This was also made by another talented friend of mine! I'm a lucky gal! :)
The "set up"! And really, this is a TOTAL copycat gig!!
Pretty much everything is a free printable and I bought all the other paper goods at the dollar store. WE do things on the cheap around here! :)
Free printable for the invite! Boom!
The popcorn boxes and the tickets I did buy at party city, but seriously only spent about $8.
I just loved this picture of Elise. IDK why! She's playing with the door while kids are raiding the food!
All the kids enjoying their cake and ice cream. I thought it was so cute how they all sat in a line on the step.
The kids enjoyed climbing the trees. I don't thing my backyard neighbor did though. She yelled at Audrey the other day for being in it. This is the same neighbor that came to our house when we first moved in and said (in a way that only an old southern lady could), "I hope y'all aren't planning to put up a fence are ya?" I bet she's rethinking that now! hehe! :)
Again, I don't know why I love this picture. I guess it's just adorable watching Elise walking away from all her friends playing behind her.
This is Audrey and her sweet little BFF. Audrey was showing her all the ornaments she hung up. They are adorable together. Quick story about her friend. She wears her jacket over her head all the time b/c she says she Rapunzel! I love 3 year olds! Well, as long as they're not throwing fits! :)
The next day we had a little smash came session! I really wasn't in the mood to take more pics, but the only cake left in the house was her little smash cake. Well, I needed IT!! So we did the session and then the girls and I got to dig into the remains! YUMM!!!
I think this might be my most favorite picture EVER! Period! ok, I'll say my most favorite of HER...for now! :)


















2 comments:
Love the party decorations! Maybe I need to frequent that blog! So cute!
How adorable!! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment