Ok, time for another exciting round of the "iphone Chronicles" (echo, echo,echo)!! Exciting, I know!!
Recently I started using this iphone app called camera+. I love it! It's a lot like instagram, but WAY better. It does more "photo" things and has WAY more effects! YAY!
I fed Elise some ravioli this past week. She ATE it up!!!! Seriously, It's like I gave it to her, walked away, and when I turned around it was ALL GONE! Except on her face! Isn't that messy face adorable?
We put up our Christmas tree!! This is the BIGGEST tree we've ever had. But with the tall ceilings we have, why not?!! Nora picked it out and I LOVE a big REAL Christmas tree! Who could resist it? This picture is WAY too light. I did it with camera+ but didn't mean too. Oh well!
I (Dorothy Nicole Photography) participated, with a couple other vendors, in a Holiday Boutique at a local neighborhood Clubhouse. I thought it would help me get my name out in the community and generate some business. And that is did! YAY! It was a fun night. This was my "Booth"!
Grandma (and Grandpa) sent the girls a package for Elise's bday. They also sent some fun stuff for the girls. This is a Tinkerbell outfit they sent along with some other princess dresses. Audrey and Nora LOVE to play dress up, so they will definitely come in handy! Don't grandparents ROCK?!
Nora had 3 little girlfriends spend the night during the Thanksgiving Holiday. They had a BLAST. They made and decorated cupcakes, sang Barbie Karaoke, and put makeup on each other. This is Nora with her Beautiful makeup! It's like you can't even see it, huh? I think they were going for the natural look!
Here are the crazy little foursome!! They really had so much fun together. They didn't go to sleep until about 13:20 am. They just stayed upstairs in the playroom giggling and putting on makeup. It's like they were 16 already. It's really so enjoyable to watch how they interact with each other. It's a lot of work having little girls spend the night, but it's really interesting, uh, I mean FUN!
Those sweet girls even let Audrey in on the fun!! Again, the makeup is so subtle! :)
We went to the "Lights of the South" last weekend. It's just a bunch of light displays with a hayride, and Santa, and a HUGE play area. It reminded me of "Christmas City" back In day. All my Troy readers know what I'm talking about! :) The girls had a blast! I took the picture under a HUGE bridge the hayride went under. It was very Pretty!
The End...For now!!! Bahahahahahahaha!!

2 comments:
Greet pics! My husband recently got a iphone, so I need to tell him to download this app. We can never have enough baby pictures!
I love the "natural look." Ha! So precious!
Nicole, you're killing me with the cuteness factor! This must be your evil plan for world domination! ; P
Post a Comment