Thursday, January 19, 2012

For you for Valentines Day...

I'm sure you all know by now, that I have a little business I call Dorothy Nicole Photography.  Well, I've recently thrown caution to the wind and have decided to try out design as a new business endeavor.  I'm, of course still a photographer, but I really enjoy designing and learning more about it.

But, what you may want to know, is that from time to time, I will be giving away FREEBIES on my FB page.  So you may want to hurry on over there and get these...

A Photoshop template Valentines Day Card for boys

Photoshop template Valentines Day card for girls

OR
For those for you who DON'T have Photoshop, I haven't forgotten you!
Grab these adorable tags to add to a staburst candy OR even those starburst mini's.  It'll make a perfect Valentines for just about anybody! :)

OR you can just get ALL 3!!
Happy Valentines Day!

Just click the tab below and it'll take you straight to my Facebook page to unlock the download! YAY!
Enjoy!

No comments: