Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bowling = Family Fun

Last Monday Wade had a social with his class and they chose to go to the bowling center on post.  It was Dollar night meaning drinks, hotdogs, fries, shoe rental, and games were ALL only $1.  That's right down our alley (no pun intended, or is it?)! 

Anyway, the crowd consisted of us and a few of his classmates.  We got a lane to ourselves, b/c let's face it, who wants to share a lane with a bunch of kids, right?  Well, the jokes on them, b/c we had bowling bumpers which pretty much means your gonna have a great game!!   I bowled better than I had in years.  LOL!  I couldn't help but remember that semester in college where I took bowling as an elective, for credit no less!  Ha! 

The girls really enjoyed themselves.   Excuse the iphone quality pics.  I really need to start taking my REAL camera places, but my phone is just SO MUCH easier.  I need a 4s...that's what it boils down to! :)

Elise started acting all crabby and throwing fits and then it dawned on us that perhaps she wanted her turn at bowling.  Well, that was it.  She was much happier after having her turn with the ball.  She even seemed to get "taking turns"  that little girl continuously blows our minds!!

Nora loved it as always.  She's a pretty competitive little girl!!  But I won, bahahahaha!! I know, better mother's would let their 6 year old win, but I had to prove the success of my TROY university education, right??

Audrey LOVED using the little dragon slide to bowl with.  once she let go of the ball she would sit on it and watch and THEN react to her score.  Sometimes with excitement and sometimes with a pout.  She's such her mother's daughter.  We wear our emotions on our sleeves! :)

It was such a fun family night.  We need to do that more often!  For some reason I never think about bowling.  But after spending about $25 for dinner and bowling, you just can't go wrong!!

No comments: