This weekend Wade and Nora had a Daddy/Daughter dance at her school. To say she was excited would be an understatement!! She's been talking and planning it for a month (about as long as she's been talking about Valentine's Day). We knew we were gonna have to make it a big deal for her.
He got her a corsage to complete her perfect little party dress. Then, he took her out to eat at her favorite Chinese place. She LOVES Chinese Food! Then, it was off to the dance.
Afterwards he took her for ice cream. Well, he actually took her to buy her favorite ice cream and then they brought it home to share.
When they got home she was SO very excited. She was talking 100 miles per minute about all the fun they had and all the friends she saw and how Daddy picked her up to dance and how she gave him a big kiss.
She's one lucky little girl to have a Daddy that just adores her and I think the feeling is mutual! :)
You know I had to do a little "mini-shoot" so here are some pics from before the dance...
And the sad little girl that got left behind...
Heartbreaking isn't it? But don't worry, she got over it when we made AND ate sugar cookies!! :)






2 comments:
So cute! Sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing at Audrey! So cute!
Jane, I know!! I think it's the cutest pic!! I guess I'm a meanie of a mom!!
Post a Comment