I've been pretty bad about updating my blog this summer. It takes time, and time is what I haven't had much of!! So, I'm making it easy on me and blogging all of summer in ONE post. I'm just gonna go through what was on my iphone, especially since that is what I use most of the time to take pics! :)
Summer started out with Vacation Bible School. The girls had a blast. They had Christian T-shirt day and since I didn't buy a VBS t-shirt, we made these fun CTR (Choose the Right) t-shirts! :)
We went to the library story time a few times. It was always so packed so we didn't do it too much!
Nora cut of her hair for Pantene Beautiful length. She LOVES her new short "do" and wants to do it every year. :)
We went to the Prime Community Secret Garden, here is Fayetteville. It may be hot outside, but it was always pretty nice there under all the tree's...
We picked some berries...
We made ice cream with said berries...YUMMMMMMM!!!
The girls took swim lessons. Next summer we're gonna go for swim team...YAY!
Nora got a hand-me-down camera and took pics for a week STRAIGHT. Now she's over it! haha! :)
We celebrated the 4th of July with some friends in Alpharetta and had a BLAST!
Shot off bottle rockets...
and a few fireworks and sparklers before it rained...
Wade and I actually found time to go to the temple together. They same temple we were married in, BTW!! :)
We went to the park a few times. This park had ducks that the girls LOVED watching!
We turned that unused crib into a chalkboard desk...thanks pinterest!! This means we're DONE with having kids and to expect an "oops" to happen soon! lol! :)
We went on a road trip to Michigan. We stopped in Nashville and played in Cumberland Park...
Took a pic of beautiful skies in Indiana...It's a pretty state!
Went to an AWESOME farmers market in Holland, MI...
Played on the beach of Lake Michigan with cousins. It's such a huge coast line that they call it the 3rd coast!
Tim Horton Donuts...So Good, might I even say better than Krispy Kreme???
We tried on some wooden shoes...
Took a road trip back home with my sister and her kiddos (2 of the 3 anyway). Lucky, Wade, flew home!
Went back to the secret garden for some relaxation...
Wade got a new car....the all electric car, Nissan Leaf! And yes, the dealership is called "Cronic". Doesn't anyone else find that FUNNY?!
The girls and I went school shopping in said new car. It's SO fun to drive!
My sister and I took a trip to out hometown of Troy, AL.
We saw our old house, which used to be yellow and the front door was in a completely different place...weird!
Stopped by our old High School...
I found our national championship cheer leading trophy...The top was broken and lost forever...glory days, what? Glory days, who? And we may or may not have had permission to be in the gymnasium, but seeing as they have tainted our trophy, I'd say we're EVEN, CHHS!!!! Rude!
We visited old friends and tried to swim naked in their pool. The youngest child there may have successfully pee'd on the concrete, but you ain't heard that from me!!!
Played with out cousin in Troy. They LOVED Morgan!
Back to the ATL for some Varsity!!
Then a quick trip to Lake Martin with some friends from High school. Some of them I haven't seen in YEARS, like a decade!! Such a fun little girls weekend! :)



































1 comment:
What a fun summer!
Post a Comment