Saturday was a beautiful day here in Norwest Arkansas! It was sunny and warm with a perfect amount of breeze. We decided to go to a local park in the afternoon and enjoy the day. While I got ready I was so excited to not have to layer on the clothes. I got out my one pair of maternity capri pants, painted my toenails, AND I even shaved my legs!!! I literally felt skinny again even though I have a big belly. It was just nice to shed the thick jacket. I hit a childrens consignment shop they day before, so luckily Nora had an some springtime clothes that fit. Nora played on the playground for a while and then we hit a Volleyball court to play in the sand. Nora and Wade got down and dirty..literally!! We all had a blast! We could have stayed there all day. Well, Nora would have stayed there all day if we wouldn't have dug her out of the sand!! ;)
This morning we woke up to a couple inches of snow on the ground. Oh well, It was fun while it lasted!!!
1 comment:
That's how the weather is here, too! Freezing one morning...70's the next.
Post a Comment