Monday, March 17, 2008

Tea Time With Nora

Nora got an Easter package from her Grandparents! In the package was the cutest little bunny tea set. This is a video of her opening the tea set. Notice how she serves her Mommy and Daddy first. We raised her so well!!! ;) Conveniently, I don't have a video of her daily 2 year old temper tantrums!! ;

PS...you have to press play twice.

4 comments:

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

How absolutely adorable!
We are thrilled she loves her tea set.
How fun it is to see her open it and serve Mommy and Daddy "tea"!
thanks for sharing this priceless moment.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Awww....she is SO cute! I miss you and I hope you are doing well! Love you! Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh, Nora! Hostessing comes naturally. She'll be throwing showers of her own in no time!

Anonymous said...

I thought I would be the first from Montgomery to leave a comment. :)
Nora has grown up so much. I can't get over it! She is so cute. I am so glad to see that all of you are doing well and thanks for doing this blog. It's totally AWESOME!!