Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Morning!







I can't say we were the best planned Sunday morning, but we did all the important stuff. Nora hunted for her Easter Basket and then we had a little egg hunt in our living room (it was a little cold outside). Then we got dressed for Church and put Nora's cute little Easter Dress on! I had to take family pics which made us late for church but at least I got a pretty good shot!

After church we had a good little Easter dinner. I must admit I shocked myself a little. I didn't plan for it to be such a big dinner, but one dish after the other we ended up with a smorgasbord of yumminess!!!




2 comments:

heidi said...

aren't you just the cutest mom with a bun in the oven! you make that look easy!

FR3KL3S said...

OMG is that your TV?

Babs