One Week and Counting!!!
Let the countdown begin! Audrey Evelyn will be here around 7:30 am Friday, April the 4th!!! Only 7 more days!!! We can't wait to see what she looks like and how she acts. Personally, I just can't wait to have her on the outside of my body! ;)
We will post pictures as soon as we can! Stay tuned.....
6 comments:
so, i totally miss you. i hope this week goes smoothly. enjoy all the brownies you can.
when are y;all plannig the blessing again??? perhaps we can make the trip...
We'll keep you both in our prayers that everything goes perfectly. Looking forward to seeing the new one.
I pray all goes well!! I can't wait to see new pictures of her! And ps I loved the Easter Pics!!
Nicole-- I am so jealous that you are having the baby on the 4th since we have the same due date. Mine isn't scheduled until Tuesday the 8th. By the way, I love the name that you guys picked out. That is so fun. Two girls. Good luck getting some sleep these last couple of nights. We miss you and love you.
Is she here? Is she here?! How are you and baby?
I have been thinking about you on this oh so amazing day. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl.
Post a Comment