

Wade and the girls built a Fort in the Living room last week. They had a good ole time! Nora, of course, had to move all her trinkets and toys into it and Audrey just enjoyed being with her Dad and Sister. I thought it was cute so I just had to share! ;)
5 comments:
i love little audrey's face. it like she just wanted to be apart of it so bad!
Awesome! My brothers and I used to build forts out of our living room table set--the tables had removeable glass tops, which were never removed when we built our forts. Looking back, I can't believe my mom let us play with them!
That's so cute!! I can't believe we haven't done that with Gabriel, yet. Also...you inspired me, so I am running my FIRST EVER 5K on Oct. 25th!! I think I can, I think I can.....
My goodness, Audrey is getting so big! Your girls are so pretty.
Missed you this weekend. Photos coming soon (prob from Shannon)
xoxo
I want that baby!
Post a Comment