Nora 1 Month Old
Nora 6 Months Old
18 Months Old
Just some fun pictures of her first year!!!!

OK! SO now some fun facts about Nora!!!
Some of her favorite phrases:
1. I wanna play game.
2. I'm NOT tired!
3. I wanna get out of here!
4. Be nice to me (pause) Mommy!
5. I wanna hug you. Usually said when she is in time out to get out of it! ;)
6. I JUST...(whatever I just asked her to do)
7. For Real?!!! Always said with excitement. I could say,"we are gonna take out the trash" and she'll say.."For Real!!!"
Nora is a GREAT big sister! She really loves Audrey and life is a lot easier for me now that Audrey is bigger and Nora can play with her more.
Nora really loves to make us happy! She will do anything we ask her to. Especially when she gets into trouble. She can't stand for us to be mad at her. She will come hug us and say sorry; and I can tell she tries not to make the same mistakes.
She also loves to HELP! She will help cook, load or unload the dishwasher, do laundry, fold the clothes, clean, and even sweep. She pretty much wants to do whatever she sees us do. We let her do it...we have a few broken dishes and messy drawers to show for it, but it means a lot to her. ;)
She loves to sing... very boisterous and loud!
She HATES to play alone, thank goodness for Audrey! ;)
She loves Books! I don't think most people would think that of such a loud mouth, bossy, social little girl, but she loves for us to read to her. She won't go to bed without a couple stories. And sometimes I can even find her looking through her books by herself...sure they may be upside down sometimes, but she loves them!
And last but not least...she has a total ATTITUDE! I mean both good and bad but Oh! the Attutude! PSSST...We all know she got this from Wade. ;) hehe!
Well, there ya go! Not that Nora will read this, but she is getting older and SO much personality that I wanted to share.


12 comments:
Happy Third Birthday to our Precious Princess. What a beautiful posting in your honor. You are such a Priceless Treasure.
We love you.
Grandpa Wes and Grandma Kim
Happy Birthday, Nora!! They grow so fast!
for real?
i can't totally hear her saying that. 3 years old! the time has truly flown. a true beauty. get her in modeling so that she can't start earing her keep!!!
I can't believe our babies are all grown up!!! Charles turns three on Saturday and I am in denial... total denial.... since he's my last one. (boo hoo) Just a couple more years and they go to kindergarten! Can you believe it??!!
Oh wow. What a cutie. It seems like yesterday we were there for her blessing. And, I think the only person in the world who could be any more colorfully animated than you would be your daughter. What a trip!
I love Nora's sun hat in one of those pictures from when she was younger. Maybe we'll see you Saturday. Oh, and we need to chat about cake/photo swapping. After I get a decent haircut and an eyebrow wax, of course.
Happy Birthday Nora! Can't believe all these girls are going to be 3, where does time go. Lydia can't wait for the party
Wow, how shes grown! What a beautiful little girl! Happy Birthday Nora!
Nora is so cute. I can't believe that she is 3! Oh my goodness! That is crazy. I loved to hear what she is saying lately. She sure is a cutie! We miss you guys.
Nora just gets more beautiful each year. It looks like you had a great party.
Happy Birthday Nora.
Grandpa Dick and Grandma Lani
Happy Belated Birthday, Nora! You are too adorable and beautiful!
One more thing...Home, by Michael Buble, was playing in the background while I was scrolling through Nora's pics. So sentimental! I love the baby pic of her! - San
Post a Comment