Christmas Day was a great day! We, of course, started out the morning with opening gifts and then on to our traditional Spiced apple pancakes...Yummy!! Then the kids played with all their new toys, we took naps, My sister signed me up on face book, and then ate a feast with Turkey AND Ham! Yummy...yes again! Nora got a chest full of Disney princess outfits. And so had wardrobe changes all day. Audrey loved all her toys, but let's face it, she thoroughly enjoyed eating the wrapping paper! ;)

Before we left town for Christmas, I had a couple friends over and we made Gingerbread houses, well graham cracker houses. Nora was mostly interested in eating the candy, but good ole (control freak) mommy came through for her. These are some pictures of her/my house with some of our friends.
Wade's side of the family sent us some gifts for all of us. They truly get into the giving season. We basically had a whole second Christmas because of them! We were gonna try to open their gifts before the Holidays but I ran out of time. So the night after we got back in town we opened them. The girls loved getting more gifts...especially opening them! ;) Thank you Grandpa Wes and grandma Kim!
And Finally, I have to post a picture of Nora and Audrey! I took this picture before our Church Christmas Party so I had them dressed up in Christmas colors and thought they looked SOOOOOO Adorable!!




3 comments:
What great pictures. It looks like you had a great Christmas.
I just have to say that I am SOOOOO jealous of all that snow you got for Christmas! I prayed for just one little flake and that's about all we got.. of course, it melted before it hit the ground.
So glad you all enjoyed your gifts from us...I am a Christmas Junkie, and that you had a wonderful Christmas. Any pictures of Temple Square, have always wanted to see it "in person" during the holidays.
Love ya'll
Wes, Kim and the gang
PS. Email us some Christmas pictures we can add to our file :)
Post a Comment