So the party didn't start until 8:30 pm. It was a little too late for twilight, but just in time for vampire goodies and an epic love story! A bunch of girlfriends and I got together to watch "Twilight" and gush over Bella and her immortal tale of love with Edward the sexiest vampire I ever heard of. Well, unless you think of Brad Pitt in "Interview with a Vampire", but was he a vampire..I don't know. All I am saying is the Edward in PERFECT in my head while I read.
Anyway, it was a fun night. We had Blood Red Velvet Vampire Venom Cake and cool refreshing blood mimosas!! ;) I totally stole the idea from my WONDERFUL and funny blogger (and real life) buddy, Heidi, Thanks girl! It was a fun night. Some women had the NERVE to make fun and the others had the NERVE to talk during the movie. OK...so that last one was pretty much all me, but come on, did you really think I could be quiet for and hour and a half. ;) All and all it was a great night, I even think I convinced a couple girls in the group to read it1 If they do they WON'T regret it!!!
The "Bloodsuckers"
Me about to stick my fangs into the blood red venom cake!
The night started out with a toast to Bella and Edward and their eternal love!
The Twilight Cake...I must admit I was very proud of this!
The set up! For you "Twilight" fans out there, don't you just love the subtle touch of lights! Alice would be so proud! I have to thank Jane and my hubby for this accent of decor!
7 comments:
you are too cute...would love to be close enough to have fun with my Nicole again. Miss you!
p.s. I better teach those girls how to set ground rules before you start the movie...talking only during commercials ;)
Nicole- It was a fun, fun night! We need to do this again!
This looks like such fun...wish we were closer. Even though, I haven't read or watched this, and don't really think I'm going to. :o) But, I'd LOVE to eat that cake!
It looks like you had so much fun! I wanted to come, but I wasn't feeling well and ended up falling asleep at 9 o'clock that night! Bummer!
How fun! You do such creative and fun things...
Thanks for a such a fun night!
it looks like you guys had tons of fun! i love that movie... and i hate movies like that! glad i stumbled across your blog. we are a blogging family too so it is fun to be in touch with you this way :)
Post a Comment